If you’d like to stay on top of our product developments, news and resources for FSTA, we’d love to share them with you approximately once a quarter.
Thought for Food blog
Our Thought for Food blog covers hot topics for the academic and professional food and beverage community; for example:
- Food trends in India
- Botanicals and botanical preparations: 'Natural' but not always 'safe'
- Aflatoxins in food: Overview and definitions
Research Skills blog
Our Research Skills blog provides tips and information on best practise in conducting research; for example:
- Finding and retrieving food science and nutrition patents
- What is the difference between a systematic review and a systematic literature review?
- Predatory publishing : Investigating researchers' knowledge and attitudes
You're in control of your data
By submitting this form, you are opting in to receive your selected email(s).
There will be a preferences link at the bottom of each email we send to you, which you can use to unsubscribe and change which emails you receive. Alternatively, contact us directly and we will be happy to help. More details are available on our Privacy Statement.
Join our online community
In addition, you can follow us on social media for news and research articles across the food communities, along with updates about IFIS Publishing and FSTA.