Research Project Co-ordinator (part-time, temporary)
This is an interesting and challenging freelance opportunity, managing a research project comparing various search databases in the food science area.
This is a part-time project, estimated to take three months, which will involve:
- setting up the project
- co-ordinating the participation of food science students and researchers
- producing a report of findings
The project coordinator will
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in LIS or a related subject
- Have at least 5 years’ experience of LIS in an academic setting
- Be highly computer literate
- Ideally have understanding of the food science field
- Preferably be based in the UK; however, it is not a requirement
Payment terms dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like more detail on the project and funding, please contact Jonathan Griffin at email@example.com.
Closing date: 7th June